Main Content Anchor
Located at: 25-27 Church Street, Ryde
Photo: Ryde Wesley Uniting Church in 1992
Now known as Ryde Wesley Uniting Church. It was the second church in the Ryde district and was opened in 1849. A new church building was opened in 1870. The original building is a hall for the current church.
Last updated on 6 February 2017