Main Content Anchor
RALC General Terms and Conditions
From 1 July 2020, the Centre will operate applying the 4m2 per person limit whilst maintaining 1.5m social distancing requirements.
- Members of the general public will be required to sign in with their name and contact phone number or email upon arrival.
- Members of the public are requested to sanitise their hands at the sanitisation stations prior to approaching the reception desk or member’s turnstile.
- Preferred payment is by card.
- Children 10 years and under are not permitted to swim alone. A parent / guardian 16 years of age or over must be present and actively responsible for this child whilst in the centre.
- Toilets will be available, however use should be minimised.
- Kiosk will be available during limited hours. A maximum of 16 people can sit in the Kiosk seating area at a time.
- Social distancing principles must be followed at all times. All directions from staff to adhere to social distancing must be followed. Failure to respond to staff directions will result in eviction from the facility.
- No Party groups are permitted within the centre.
- Centre Staff will refuse entry to any patrons that present with symptoms of illness. Symptoms include: coughing, fever, sore throat. If you’re unwell, do not attend the facility. Individual temperature checks may be performed if deemed necessary by staff.
- Spa – maximum 4 patrons at a time -
- Steam room and sauna – maximum of 3 patrons at a time
Operations are in line with the NSW Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 4) 2020 under the Public Health Act 2010.
The sports courts at our Indoor Stadium has reopened for casual use. Larger hiring groups will be subject to review on a case-by-case basis to ensure that COVID-19 safety measures are in place. To book a space, call us on 8878 5111.