Proposed Closure of Part of Blenheim Road, North Ryde

Submissions closed on 09 October 2022, 11:59 PM


In August 2020, Council adopted the Blenheim Park Masterplan, which outlines a vision for the future of the Park to meet the growing needs of the local community.

As part of the Masterplan adoption, Council approved the closure of part of Blenheim Road (adjoining Blenheim Park), North Ryde in order to increase the availability of public space for community use and recreation purposes. This includes space for the future relocation of the Radio Car Control Club, a mini-bus turning area with a drop-off zone and 90-degree angled car parking.

The road will remain available to the community to continue to access the Park until construction commences, expected in 2024/25.

Have Your Say

The City of Ryde is seeking your feedback on the Proposed Closure of Part of Blenheim Road (adjoining Blenheim Park), North Ryde under Section 38B Roads Act 1993. 

Is there any update on the other Masterplan upgrades?

Council has already commenced the delivery of the Masterplan through the demolition of the houses next to the park and is currently conducting various studies and design work. Prior to construction, further community consultation will occur in 2023/24 on specific components of the Masterplan. 


You can Have Your Say on the Proposed Closure of Part of Blenheim Road, North Ryde in a number of ways including via e-mail, post or by completing the submission form below.

Written Submissions

Written submissions must be clearly marked as ‘Proposed Closure of Part of Blenheim Road, North Ryde’. All submissions must be received by Council by Sunday 9 October 2022.

Online Submissions

Online Submissions are now closed.



Blenheim Park, Blenheim Road, North Ryde 2113  View Map

Google Map

If you require more information about the Proposed closure of part of Blenheim Road, North Ryde or are unable to make an online/written submission, please call our Customer Service Centre on 9952 8222 or email

If you require translating assistance, you may call the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 and ask for an interpreter to contact Council for you.