Register a hairdresser beauty salon or skin penetration premises
The Public Health Regulation specifies the following roles for local government authorities:
- maintaining a register of premises where skin penetration procedures are carried out in their local government area.
- the name and contact details of the occupier of the premises (including residential address and home, business and mobile telephone numbers),
- the Australian Business Number (ABN) or Australian Company Number (ACN) (if any) of the occupier,
- the type of skin penetration procedures carried out at the premises,
- details of any inspections of the premises carried out by the local government authority,
- in the case of skin penetration procedures that are carried out in mobile premises, the local government areas in which the occupier of the premises intends to carry out the procedures. Information should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and attention to Environmental Health.
All hairdressing, beauty salons and skin penetration businesses are required to register or update their details with City of Ryde if they:
- Open a new business
- Close down/stop trading
- Move to a new premises
- Sell to a new proprietor
- Change their business details.
Download the Registration Form(PDF, 115KB)
You can also contact City of Ryde Customer Service Centre on 99528222 and request to speak with the Environmental Health Team