Main Content Anchor
Forms and Documents Library
Development Applications, applications for Modifications as well as Complying Development Certificates, Construction Certificates, Occupations Certificates and the Appointment of the Council as the Principal Certifying Authority are to be lodged through the NSW Planning Portal. Please Visit the Planning Portal for more information.
Forms and documents provided in this library can be completed and uploaded unto the Planning Portal when lodging any such application through the Planning Portal.
If you are required to submit a payment with your application form, please also complete the Credit Card Authorisation Form(PDF, 42KB)
. For security reasons please do not upload
this form through the NSW Planning Portal. Further instructions will be provided when the application is accepted for lodgement.
Forms relating to Waste, including Commercial Waste.
Construction and Mandatory Inspections
Forms and Information relating to Construction and Mandatory Inspections.
Road Activity Permits Checklist(PDF, 48KB)
- Application for Road Use Permit(PDF, 73KB)
- Application for Work Zone Permit(PDF, 80KB)
- Notice of Intention to Commence Work(PDF, 33KB)
- Appointment of Council as Principal Certifier form(PDF, 47KB)
- Occupation Certificate Application(PDF, 44KB)
- Temporary Access Through Public Reserves and Parks(PDF, 50KB)
- Construction Certificate Application(PDF, 65KB)
- Temporary Placement on Council Road/Footpath – Elevated Tower, Crane or Concrete Pump(PDF, 69KB)
- Road Opening Permit(PDF, 59KB)
- Temporary Placement of Overhead Hoarding or Fencing on Footpath(PDF, 51KB)
- Skip Bin on Naturestrip Permission Form(PDF, 47KB)
- Operation of a Crane over Air Space Road/Footpath Application Form(PDF, 66KB)
Application for approval to install Manufactured Home, Moveable Dwelling or Associated Structure on Land - Section 68 Local Government Act 1993(PDF, 133KB)
- Development Construction Activity Permits Checklist(PDF, 260KB)
Last updated on 21 November 2020