Main Content Anchor
Submit your Event
The What's On listing is produced to promote the many activities held within the City of Ryde. If your organisation has a one-off community event they wish to have considered for inclusion, please read the following guidelines and complete the online form below.
A community event is defined as a happening that brings people together to celebrate, raise funds and to enjoy. The event must be:
- held within the City of Ryde
- made available to the community in general, not just members of clubs, etc.
- Activities such as weekly club meetings, classes or courses will not be included.
- Activities promoting or linked to political parties and private enterprise will not be included.
- The contact person's name and telephone number will be published to allow the reader to gain further information.
- The contact person must be the person who submits the application form.
- Council has the right to determine which events will be listed.
- Images should be clear and in focus. The dimensions of the submitted image must be at least W710px x H400px and the image should not contain a significant amount of text.
- Some events may be advertised in the Weekly City News which appears in the local paper.
- Please submit details of your event at least five working days prior to the event day.
Click here to view form.
Was this page helpful?
Last updated on 31 October 2019