My Neighbourhood Map
Type in your address to find out what day of the week your bins are collected.
Find out when your bins are collected
Waste Collection Calendar
Council is divided into five different zones, based on bin collection days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Step 1: Find your zone (collection day) by searching your address on the My Neighbourhood map.
Step 2: Download the Waste Collection Calendar for your zone below.
Did You Know?
TO ENSURE YOUR BINS GET EMPTIED
- Space your bins at least 30 cm apart.
- Place your bins so that the wheels are facing the house.
- Check that the bins are not obstructed by cars, trees or power poles.
- If you live in a cul-de-sac, don't park your car in the turning area on the collection day to ensure that the truck can turn safely.
- Place your bins out the night before.
- Remove your bins from the kerb as soon as possible after collection.