Development Application Tracking
Search our online DA Tracking System
Terms and Conditions
- The contents of this website (which includes downloadable material) are subject to copyright and are protected by laws in Australian and other countries through international treaties.
- City of Ryde Council grants you a non-exclusive licence to produce the contents of this website in your web browser (and in cache file produced by your web browser) for the sole purpose of viewing the content. City of Ryde Council reserves all other rights.
- By using the DA Tracker system, you agree to indemnify Council against any infringements by you of any third party Intellectual Property rights, including copyright.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, City of Ryde Council excludes all liability to you for loss or damage of any kind (however, caused, including by negligence) arise from or relating in any way to the contents of this website and/or you use of it.
- All matters relating to this website are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
- By accessing this information I request to do so under Government Information (Public Access) Regulation 2009 (NSW) and I understand that Council is making the information available under the provisions of Government Information (Public Access) Regulation 2009 (NSW).
Applications: DA Tracking
Any information as to the processing of a Development Application obtained through Councils Web based tracking system is intended as a guide only and in no way does the Council accept any responsibility for loss or harm as a result of information obtained and relied on from this facility. The information given cannot bind Council to determine the outcome or processing time of any development application. The information is independent of the formal development application process and in no way is designed to influence or guarantee the timing or outcome of the formal development application process. Persons wishing to confirm information in detail should contact Council via either phoning Customer Service on 9952 8222, the email facility at the bottom of the tracking window, or in writing to obtain a written response.