Ryde Here. Ryde Now.
City of Ryde is home to a large population of 12 to 25-year-olds and we are excited to be able to provide a meaningful way for them to give back to their community while learning valuable life and employment skills.
City of Ryde wants to help young people in the City of Ryde gain new skills, try new things and meet new people. We know that young people are balancing a lot of competing priorities so we have developed a youth participation model that provides opportunities for everyone.
- Volunteer to organise or help deliver youth-focused programs and events
- Participate in the City of Ryde Youth Ambassador Program, to represent the voice of youth at Council and community events
- Join Ryde Youth Council, to share your opinions, ideas and views with Council
- Build your entrepreneurial skills and connect with other local young through our Future Change Makers Ryde program
- Sharpen your performance skills by joining the talented crew at Ryde Youth Theatre, an accessible performing arts program.
Check out our events listing for upcoming events happening in our City.
From helping out at a skate event to advising Council on youth issues all the way through to developing and implementing their own community event, we have a spot for everyone.
Our youth participation model provides a diverse spectrum of opportunities with different time commitments and experiences to allow any young person in City of Ryde to participate.