Main Content Anchor

Ryde Watchhouse

Ryde Watchhouse.jpg

Photo:The Police Station in 1995

Located at: Corner of Belmore Street and Victoria Road, Ryde 

Designed by colonial architect Mortimer Lewis and built in 1837-1838. The oldest building in New South Wales to serve in continuous police use.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Last updated on 6 February 2017