ClubGRANTS is a community development funding program sponsored by local clubs and administered by Council. This scheme enables registered clubs with an annual gaming machine revenue exceeding $1 million to apply 1.85% of their gaming machine revenue to specific community development and support projects.
Participating Clubs in the Ryde area are:
- Gladesville RSL and Community Club
- North Ryde RSL Community Club
- Ryde Eastwood Leagues Club
- Ryde Ex-Services Club
Each year a ClubGRANTS local committee is established to identify local priorities and needs for Category 1, and to make recommendations to local clubs.
Council will be coordinating this Scheme in the Ryde Local Government Area for expenditure defined as 'Category 1' covering the areas of:
- Community Welfare and Social Services
- Community Development
- Community Health Services
- Employment Assistance activities
Applications for other forms of assistance (Category 2 grants) will be dealt with directly by local clubs.
The ClubGRANTS Scheme provides one-off, non-recurrent funding to non government organisations and community groups for projects and programs which address demonstrated welfare needs of the local community.
To encourage and support the development of local community organisations, services and strategies which aim to meet the identified needs of the citizens of Ryde and the local area.
Assistance available to applicants:
How to apply
Applications for ClubGRANTS 2017 are now closed.
Should you have any questions about your application, please contact Council on 9952 8222 or email CommGrants@ryde.nsw.gov.au and quote your application number.
- March: Applications open.
- May: Grant round closed at the end of the month.
- June: Applications were assessed by the participating Clubs against the Program objectives.
- July: Applications assessed as suitable for funding are finalised.
- August: Successful applicants are advised by the relevant Club(s) and invited to attend a Grants Presentation Ceremony, to be determined by the individual Club.
Find out more
See the ClubGRANTS section on the Clubs NSW website or call Council's Customer Service Centre on 9952 8222.
ClubGRANTS Scheme is an initiative of: Gladesville RSL Club Ltd, North Ryde RSL Community Club, Ryde-Eastwood Leagues Club, Ryde Ex-Services Memorial and Community Club, ClubsNSW. Administered by City of Ryde.