Council has endeavoured to ensure the information provided on this website is correct and current.
Users must note that:
- the information is general and not specifically provided for individual users
- the information is not given by way of advice
- the information relates only to the City of Ryde
- Council does not guarantee, undertake or warrant the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information
- Council accepts no responsibility or loss resulting from accessing the information in the website
- Council has no control over external Internet sites or the contents thereof.
Information for Users with Disabilities
Council will make every effort to assure that its web content is accessible or useable by everyone. This includes people with text-based browsers, people with slow (modem) connections, people without audio/visual capabilities, people with helper applications missing, and people with disabilities.
Images on our website are accompanied by alternative text describing graphics if your browser supports the alt-text function. Documents on our website are presented in many formats. These formats are generally accessible to users using screen reading software. Some files are posted as Adobe Acrobat PDF (Portable Document Format) files.
This is an evolving process. We hope to maintain an accessible website and keep current with the latest research and guidelines. We welcome your input and suggestions for improving access to our Web content.
Council asserts copyright and all other intellectual property rights in this website. Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, no part may be reproduced by any process without prior written permission from City of Ryde. Requests and enquiries concerning reproduction and rights should be addressed in writing to:
City of Ryde
Locked Bag 2069
North Ryde NSW 1670